Developed for fuel injection or thirsty carburetor systems, Drake’s extra capacity tank is built to deliver. Featuring a top mount fuel pick-up port, enlarged lower half with strengthening side ribs, multi-flange sender port, and a smooth powder coat finish, tank is ready to install in your stock style frame. Make your ride Drake Tank Strong™ and cruise easy.
Fuel Injection or Carburetor Ready
· Ready to serve fuel injection or high-performance carburetor systems.
· Fuel pick-up port hole easily accepts Drake’s own pick-up unit or other common aftermarket units.
· Planning to create something unique? Close off the pick-up port with included block off plate and locate your own outlet.
Made for the Job
· High strength steel with die-stamped side ridges keeps the Tank strong and sturdy while continuous seam welds hold the gas where it should be – inside.
· Powder coat finish provides superior corrosion resistance for maximum protection against whatever nastiness the road might deliver.
· Pressure tested before shipment.
· Internally welded reservoir tray ensures fuel availability when you need it. No more fuel starvation when accelerating or cornering.
· Fully baffled for slosh free rides.
· Enlarged from 14 to 15.5 gallons, Drake’s tank has more of the fuel your demanding engine needs.
· Drake’s exclusive multi-pattern fuel sender flange makes connections easy. Accepts VDO, Stewart Warner, Classic Instruments and Drake senders for original Ford gauges.
· x1 Tank.
· x1 Fuel Sender Gasket.
· x1 Fuel Pick-up Port Gasket.
· x1 Fuel Pick-up Port Block Off Plate.
· x1 Hardware Pack (for Sender and Pick-up).
· Material: High strength steel with maximum protection powder coat finish (grey).
· Dimensions (overall): 44-7/8 inch long x 15-1/4 inch wide x 11-1/8 inch deep.
· Capacity: 15.5 gallons.
· Sending Unit Port: Drake Multi-Flange. Accepts VDO, Stewart Warner, Classic Instruments and Drake senders.
· Fuel Outlet: Top mount port accepts popular bolt-in pick-up units.
· Filler Neck OD: 1-7/8 inch
· Drain Plug: 1/4-18 NPT.
· Mounting: 3/8-24 thread cage nuts welded at stock locations.
Looking for some shine? This tank is also available in Stainless Steel (81A-9002-SS).
Would you rather stay stock? Drake has you covered with an original style tank (81A-9002).
All items to be returned, whether flawed or incorrect merchandise can be returned within 30 days of original ship date. ALL returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
TO RETURN AN ITEM
Call customer service at 800-221-3673 from 8:00 to 4:30 PST, Monday through Friday. They will issue you a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#). Display this RMA# visibly on the outside of the return packaging. Enclose a copy of the original invoice with the returned merchandise. All returns must be pre-paid shipping and fully insured. We do not accept collect shipments or unauthoized returns. When the return is due to our error, we will refund the pre-paid freight charges and immediately exchange the item(s) or provide a refund.
The following items have a NO RETURN/NO REFUND policy:
- Voltage Regulators
- Voltage Cutouts
- All Electrical Items
- Books & Publications
- Glass Patterns
- Wood Items
- Computer Software
- Foreign Shipments
- Special Orders
Upon receipt of an obviously damaged package, you have the option to refuse delivery and the order will be returned to BDR. Or you can recieve the order making not of visible damage in writing to the carrier. If upon inspection of the parts you find damage due to the carrier's handling you then have 48 hours to file a claim with the carrier. DO NOT RETURN THE DAMAGED PARTS TO BOB DRAKE REPRODUCTIONS. Keep the package and parts as close as possible to the condition you recieved them.Without the pacjage the carrier will void your claim. Claims for shortages due to carrier negligence must be made within 5 working days of receipt of merchandise.