Make your ride Drake Tank Strong™ and cruise easy.
Made for the Job
· High strength steel and die-stamped ridges keep the Tank strong and sturdy while continuous seam welds hold the gas where it should be – inside.
· Powder coat finish provides superior corrosion resistance for maximum protection against whatever nastiness the road might deliver.
· Made to original dimensions for a no-fight swap out. Large recessed center with drain hole accommodates spare tire hold.
· Spot-welded and soldered ports ensure leak free connections.
· Pressure tested before shipment.
· Wide mouth filler neck as original.
· Includes sending unit lock ring with specially formulated rubber gasket to withstand today’s ethanol blends.
· Two fuel line outlet locations allow greater tank perimeter modification and line connection options.
· x1 Tank
· x1 Fuel Sender Retainer Lock Ring
· x1 Fuel Sender Retainer Lock Ring Gasket
· x1 Drain Plug
· x2 Fuel Line Plug
· Material: High-strength steel with maximum protection powder coat finish (grey).
· Dimensions (overall): 39-1/4 inch wide x 31-7/8 inch long x 8-7/8 deep.
· Capacity: 20 gallons.
· Sending Unit Port: Twist lock (original style).
· Drain Plug: 1/4-18 NPT.
· Fuel Line Outlet (x2): Accepts 5/16 inch inverted flare line with 1/2-20 tube nut.
· This product is dimensionally large. Extra shipping charges applied at checkout. Excluded from free shipping offers.
All items to be returned, whether flawed or incorrect merchandise can be returned within 30 days of original ship date. ALL returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
TO RETURN AN ITEM
Call customer service at 800-221-3673 from 8:00 to 4:30 PST, Monday through Friday. They will issue you a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#). Display this RMA# visibly on the outside of the return packaging. Enclose a copy of the original invoice with the returned merchandise. All returns must be pre-paid shipping and fully insured. We do not accept collect shipments or unauthoized returns. When the return is due to our error, we will refund the pre-paid freight charges and immediately exchange the item(s) or provide a refund.
The following items have a NO RETURN/NO REFUND policy:
- Voltage Regulators
- Voltage Cutouts
- All Electrical Items
- Books & Publications
- Glass Patterns
- Wood Items
- Computer Software
- Foreign Shipments
- Special Orders
Upon receipt of an obviously damaged package, you have the option to refuse delivery and the order will be returned to BDR. Or you can recieve the order making not of visible damage in writing to the carrier. If upon inspection of the parts you find damage due to the carrier's handling you then have 48 hours to file a claim with the carrier. DO NOT RETURN THE DAMAGED PARTS TO BOB DRAKE REPRODUCTIONS. Keep the package and parts as close as possible to the condition you recieved them.Without the pacjage the carrier will void your claim. Claims for shortages due to carrier negligence must be made within 5 working days of receipt of merchandise.