Old, original hubs require regular service and oil to maintain lubrication and smooth operation. Neglecting your original hub is asking for trouble and could seriously harm your fan and radiator. The Drake team took the old original down to the bits for a thorough examination and designed a worry-free, no-service-needed unit with modern sealed bearings and a top-grade aluminum body with a high-strength steel shaft for years of dependable service. There is no better unit to keep your fan spinning and flathead running. Includes fan-mounting hardware. Patent pending.
· Two sealed, deep-groove ball bearings eliminate the need to oil and keep the unit spinning for years of use and miles of road.
· Body made of tempered aluminum, effectively doubling the tensile and yield strength to combat the stress of harsh RPM load conditions.
· Hard-anodized sheave offers greater wear resistance against high friction in belt contact surfaces.
· Shaft made of superior steel with added alloying elements for torsional strength and increased resistance to fatigue.
· Beautiful turned-aluminum surface finish provides a high-performance appearance for any flathead or simply color with high-heat paint to compliment your engine’s unique styling.
All items to be returned, whether flawed or incorrect merchandise can be returned within 30 days of original ship date. ALL returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
TO RETURN AN ITEM
Call customer service at 800-221-3673 from 8:00 to 4:30 PST, Monday through Friday. They will issue you a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#). Display this RMA# visibly on the outside of the return packaging. Enclose a copy of the original invoice with the returned merchandise. All returns must be pre-paid shipping and fully insured. We do not accept collect shipments or unauthoized returns. When the return is due to our error, we will refund the pre-paid freight charges and immediately exchange the item(s) or provide a refund.
The following items have a NO RETURN/NO REFUND policy:
- Voltage Regulators
- Voltage Cutouts
- All Electrical Items
- Books & Publications
- Glass Patterns
- Wood Items
- Computer Software
- Foreign Shipments
- Special Orders
Upon receipt of an obviously damaged package, you have the option to refuse delivery and the order will be returned to BDR. Or you can recieve the order making not of visible damage in writing to the carrier. If upon inspection of the parts you find damage due to the carrier's handling you then have 48 hours to file a claim with the carrier. DO NOT RETURN THE DAMAGED PARTS TO BOB DRAKE REPRODUCTIONS. Keep the package and parts as close as possible to the condition you recieved them.Without the pacjage the carrier will void your claim. Claims for shortages due to carrier negligence must be made within 5 working days of receipt of merchandise.